Phoenix Towing Service the valleys trusted professionals providing 24 Hr emergency towing and roadside assistance. Arizona's original home town, family owned and operated towing and roadside service professionals Phoenix Towing Service.. With over 28 years in the emergency roadside assistance, towing and the recovery service industry.
We proudly serve the Phoenix Metro communities, valley wide 24 hours 7 days a week.
Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured for your total protection.
Two brand new tow trucks have been added to the fleet for 2013 summer season.
*2-2012 Ford F-650 extended cabs.
These trucks are equipped with 21' steel LCG (low center gravity) flatbeds including an adjustable air-ride suspension system, these features combined greatly reduce the degree of incline and the likely hood of damage to low-clearance/low-profile vehicles.
These 2 additional tow trucks provide us the capability of transporting up to 6 stranded passengers at once.
24 Hour emergency tow truck services and roadside assistance includes tire changes, jump starts, lock-outs including professional and experienced winch recoveries (on and off road). low clearance structures and parking garages recoveries also available.
Integrated GPS positioning technology including a 2-way Radio dispatched fleet, ensures rapid responses and accurate on time arrivals.
We work closely with the city of Phoenix and all surrounding towns and municipalities. Phoenix Towing maintains a modern, clean and well-equipped fleet of tow trucks including professionally trained and courteous drivers/staff.
Barrett Jackson Auto Auction returns Jan 12th 2014 ending on Jan 19th at West World of Scottsdale located at 16601 N Pima Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phoenix Towing will be on-site assisting some of the national auto carriers with the unloading and transferring of auction vehicles from Jan 6th till the conclusion, with two Brand New 2012 Ford f-650 LCG flatbeds with adjustable air-ride suspension these features greatly reduce the angle of incline for low-clearance/low-profile vehicles thus eliminating the likely hood of incurring damage.
We look forward to assisting some of our lucky local buyers in 2014!
Exclusive Luxury and Exotic Automobile Towing and Transporting, Specializing in European Sports Cars, Antique Vehicles, Rare, Vintage and all Classic and collectible Muscle Cars.
Phoenix Towing Service Arizona's Motorcycle towing specialists, Sport Bikes, Trikes and all custom built cycles/ choppers. Every truck is equipped with exclusive patented safety attachments including the Condor Motorcycle Loading system the industries safest and most widely proven method of loading and Transporting Motorcycles on flatbed and wrecker tow trucks.
Phoenix Towing Service certified technicians use only Industry rated soft nylon and rubber coated safety strapping, we never use metal hooks or chains to secure your motorcycle for transport.
5th Wheel Trailer Towing, Boat Towing, Toy-Haulers and RVs. Phoenix Towing Service can tow and transport all of your Commercial/Construction Trailers and Fleet equipment. Always providing the most competitive pricing in the local industry. Learn more About Us.
Also provided for your convenience, is an unmatched and up-front pricing structure on all of our towing rates and services. Phoenix Towing Service is the first towing company in Arizona to post all of its prices on line. Visit:http://www.phoenixtowingservice.com/towing-rates-and-services.html
So don't be fooled by those so called best price towing companies/call centers, compare do some research and see for yourself how overly inflated our competitors prices really are.
Below are some helpful tips to consider before hiring a local towing company!
We also maintain a secure storage facility centrally located in downtown Phoenix with plenty of room for nationwide automobile carriers to load and unload 9 car or step deck trailers.
Now with Three strategic valley locations, giving us an advantage in responding immediately to your emergency roadside services and towing needs, regardless of where you find yourself stranded in Arizona.
- 24 Hour Emergency Roadside Services
- Commercial and Corporate Fleet Towing
- Exotic Automobile and Show Car Transporting (Barrett Jackson Auto Auction)
- Motorcycle Towing Specialists
- Abandoned Vehicle/Junk Car Pick-up and Removal (Free Service)
- 5th Wheel and Goose Neck Trailer Towing/Transporting
- Heavy Equipment and Machinery Transporting
Phoenix Towing Service looks forward to assisting you in all your roadside service and recovery needs.
We can be reached by phone at (602) 843-8400 24 Hrs a day or through our Contact Us Page.
| || Phoenix Towing Service |
2340 W Mission Ln #2
Phoenix AZ 85021 (602) 680-7117
| Phoenix Towing Service |
1222 W Baseline Rd #108
Tempe AZ, 85283 (602) 993-9700
| || || Phoenix Towing Service llc |
1500 W 8th St unit # 130
Mesa AZ 85201 (602) 866-6300
*Some helpful tips to consider before hiring any towing company!
- All Towing companies tow and transport automobiles from point A to point B. When considering hiring a towing service, look for a reputable company that specializes in your class of vehicle.
- For instance if you own a Heavy Duty Truck, such as a semi/tractor trailer, target companies that tow and transport over the road trucks and heavy equipment.
- If you have an RV or any other type of recreational vehicle, contact a company that tows recreational vehicles on a regular basis, this should reassure you knowing they have the experience needed to transport your vehicle safely.
- If it's a motorcycle that needs to be towed contact a company that specializes in all types of motorcycles, trikes, choppers and all custom built cycles, make sure they use the proper equipment and soft strapping to secure your motorcycle for transport.
- If you find yourself in need of Emergency Roadside Assistance for example a tire change, jump-start or a lock-out contact a company that provides 24 Hr roadside services, for these companies maintain the proper equipment and are truly experienced in these types of roadside requests.
- If your needing an old junk car picked-up or an abandoned vehicle removed, call an impound towing company and make sure they follow all the state and municipal statues and laws regarding automobile removal. In most cases this is a free service.
- When contacting a towing service/towing company ask the operator or dispatcher what type of services the company specializes in, ask them for specific details.
- In your search make sure the person sounds knowledgeable and professional and offers a positive solution to your situation. This is all you have, before making your final discussion. Chances are if you didn't feel comfortable and relieved having made your choice, you probably won't be satisfied with the service they provide.
- Make certain you hire a reputable towing company! If all there offering is cheap rates and low prices, chances are there tow trucks aren't properly maintained and or just out-dated.
- Confirm that the companies fleet of tow trucks have been DPS Inspected and Safety Certified.
- Insurance, Request documentation make sure they are willing to provide you a copy of there Accord Certificate.
- And beware of the cheap priced towing services, most people never consider the damage that can result due to the lack of equipment, knowledge and experience it takes, to load and unload a vehicle safely after transport.
- This can ultimately cost you a lot in the long run.....