Phoenix Towing Service the valleys #1 trusted professionals providing 24 Hr towing and emergency roadside assistance. Phoenix Towing Service Arizona's trusted professionals have been the Valley’s premier 24 Hr towing and emergency roadside assistance resource for more than 28 years. Whether your need involves a local towing service or long-distance destination, our family-owned and operated company is
dedicated to providing you with state-of-the-art convenience, innovative technology and razor-sharp logistics, all delivered with impeccable professionalism to ensure your complete satisfaction any time of the day or night.
We are Fully Insured for Your Protection
Phoenix Towing Service is fully licensed, certified by the Department of Public Safety and the Department of Transportation, also bonded for your safety and total protection. By carrying maximal liability insurance, including ample on-board coverage, we ensure your vehicle’s safe transport and
successful delivery no matter what the circumstances or level of difficulty.
Our Special Equipment for Low-Clearance Vehicles
Given the recent increase in automobiles manufactured with more advanced aerodynamics to achieve greater fuel efficiency and better handling, Phoenix Towing has been vigilant in anticipating
new service demands and requirements.
Catering to the meticulous owners of luxury & exotic automobiles; show cars; European sports cars; antique vehicles; as well as vintage, rare and all classic collectible automobiles
Phoenix Towing Service has proactively added the use of the industry preferred highly recommended Right Approach™ extreme angle rollback steel carriers to its extensive list of equipment.
This innovative flatbed system allows the operator to lower the approach angle to a minimal 6° (degrees) which is designed to overcome most clearance issues, facilitating damage-free loading onto its formidable, shock-resistant flatbed system.
This also eliminates the common practice of resorting to the use of wooden planks or ramps
when loading and unloading vulnerable vehicles.
We Specialize in more than Automobiles
In addition to the vast array of fine vehicles we serve, we also offer expert transport & relocation
services for Specialized Industrial Machinery and Delicate Medical Equipment
Undaunted by heavy equipment and specialized machinery, our experienced and versatile towing service also accommodates many other larger modes of transportation such as fork-lifts; scissor-lifts; toy haulers; recreational vehicles; boats; motor homes; travel trailers of all sizes and hitches; construction equipment; and commercial trailers of all types.
We proudly serve all Phoenix Metro communities, valley wide 24/7 365 day's a year.
Two brand new tow trucks will be added to the current fleet for 2014 summer season.
*1-2014 Ford F-650 extended cab equipped with 21' steel (low center gravity) flatbed
This truck is equipped with an adjustable air-ride suspension system, these features combined greatly reduce the degree of incline and the likely hood of damage to low-clearance/low-profile vehicles.
*1-2014 Ford F-650 Crew cab accompanied with a Jerr-Dan wrecker style body.
This tow truck is designed to transport day cab semi's, larger box trucks including most RV's/Motor homes.
These 2 additional tow trucks will greatly increase response times and ensure a more accurate estimated time of arrival (ETA). Our entire fleet also has Integrated GPS positioning technology including 2-way Radio communications along with the capability of transporting up to 6 stranded passengers at once.
24 Hour tow truck services and emergency roadside assistance includes tire changes, jump starts and lock-outs including professional and experienced winch recoveries (on and off road). low clearance structures and parking garages recoveries also available.
We work closely with the city of Phoenix and all surrounding towns and municipalities. Phoenix Towing maintains a modern, clean and well-equipped fleet of tow trucks including professionally trained and courteous drivers/staff.
The 2014 Barrett Jackson Auto Auction held at West World of Scottsdale is there largest revenue generating event since there inaugural auction held in 1971.
The 43rd annual event sold 1.3 Billion in collectible automobiles.
Phoenix Towing will be on-site assisting some of the national auto carriers with the unloading and transferring of auction vehicles from Jan 6th till the conclusion.
We look forward to assisting some of our lucky local buyers in 2015!
Exclusive Luxury and Exotic Automobile Towing and Transporting, Specializing in European Sports Cars, Antique Vehicles, Rare, Vintage and all Classic and collectible Muscle Cars.
Phoenix Towing Service Arizona's Motorcycle towing specialists, Sport Bikes, Trikes and all custom built cycles/ choppers. Every truck is equipped with exclusive patented safety attachments including the Condor Motorcycle Loading system the industries safest and most widely proven method of loading and Transporting Motorcycles on flatbed and wrecker tow trucks.
Phoenix Towing Service certified technicians use only Industry rated soft nylon and rubber coated safety strapping, we never use metal hooks or chains to secure your motorcycle for transport.
5th Wheel Trailer Towing, Boat Towing, Toy-Haulers and RVs. Phoenix Towing Service can tow and transport all of your Commercial/Construction Trailers and Fleet equipment. Always providing the most competitive pricing in the local industry. Learn more About Us.
Also provided for your convenience, is an unmatched and up-front pricing structure on all of our towing rates and services. Phoenix Towing Service is the first towing company in Arizona to post all of its prices on line. Visit:http://www.phoenixtowingservice.com/towing-rates-and-services.html
So don't be fooled by those so called best price towing companies/call centers, compare do some research and see for yourself how overly inflated our competitors prices really are.
Below are some helpful tips to consider before hiring a local towing company!
We also maintain a secure storage facility centrally located in downtown Phoenix with plenty of room for nationwide automobile carriers to load and unload 9 car or step deck trailers.
Now with Three strategic valley locations, giving us an advantage in responding immediately to your emergency roadside services and towing needs, regardless of where you find yourself stranded in Arizona.
- 24 Hour Emergency Roadside Services
- Commercial and Corporate Fleet Towing
- Exotic Automobile and Show Car Transporting (Barrett Jackson Auto Auction)
- Motorcycle Towing Specialists
- Abandoned Vehicle/Junk Car Pick-up and Removal (Free Service)
- 5th Wheel and Goose Neck Trailer Towing/Transporting
- Heavy Equipment and Machinery Transporting
Phoenix Towing Service looks forward to assisting you in all your roadside service and recovery needs.
We can be reached by phone at (602) 843-8400 24 Hrs a day or through our Contact Us Page.
| || Phoenix Towing Service |
2340 W Mission Ln #2
Phoenix AZ 85021 (602) 680-7117
| Phoenix Towing Service |
1969 E Duke Dr
Tempe AZ, 85283 (602) 993-9700
| || || Phoenix Towing Service llc |
1500 W 8th St unit # 130
Mesa AZ 85201 (602) 866-6300
*Some helpful tips to consider before hiring any towing company!
- All Towing companies tow and transport automobiles from point A to point B. When considering hiring a towing service, look for a reputable company that specializes in your class of vehicle.
- For instance if you own a Heavy Duty Truck, such as a semi/tractor trailer, target companies that tow and transport over the road trucks and heavy equipment.
- If you have an RV or any other type of recreational vehicle, contact a company that tows recreational vehicles on a regular basis, this should reassure you knowing they have the experience needed to transport your vehicle safely.
- If it's a motorcycle that needs to be towed contact a company that specializes in all types of motorcycles, trikes, choppers and all custom built cycles, make sure they use the proper equipment and soft strapping to secure your motorcycle for transport.
- If you find yourself in need of Emergency Roadside Assistance for example a tire change, jump-start or a lock-out contact a company that provides 24 Hr roadside services, for these companies maintain the proper equipment and are truly experienced in these types of roadside requests.
- If your needing an old junk car picked-up or an abandoned vehicle removed, call an impound towing company and make sure they follow all the state and municipal statues and laws regarding automobile removal. In most cases this is a free service.
- When contacting a towing service/towing company ask the operator or dispatcher what type of services the company specializes in, ask them for specific details.
- In your search make sure the person sounds knowledgeable and professional and offers a positive solution to your situation. This is all you have, before making your final discussion. Chances are if you didn't feel comfortable and relieved having made your choice, you probably won't be satisfied with the service they provide.
- Make certain you hire a reputable towing company! If all there offering is cheap rates and low prices, chances are there tow trucks aren't properly maintained and or just out-dated.
- Confirm that the companies fleet of tow trucks have been DPS Inspected and Safety Certified.
- Insurance, Request documentation make sure they are willing to provide you a copy of there Accord Certificate.
- And beware of the cheap priced towing services, most people never consider the damage that can result due to the lack of equipment, knowledge and experience it takes, to load and unload a vehicle safely after transport.
- This can ultimately cost you a lot in the long run.....